A new year is upon us and it’s looking brighter than ever. One of my biggest goals for 2012 is to pay off most of our credit cards. Most of what we spent was for the wedding and now the hard work begins, but I’m looking forward to it. We’re also trying to save a little bit every month just in case, it’s a lot easier now that we have two incomes so that’s a plus.

As for making money online, there’s no better time to join than joining the 30K Challenge started by Corey and Derek to help others achieve what we’ve always wanted and that is to make a lot of dough online. 30K seems like a big number for just one year but anything is possible right? Even if I don’t make that much for 2012, I’ll get to learn and meet a lot of like minded people along the way. I’ll also be sharing tips and ways of how I’ll reach that magic number at Online Money Bloggers every 3 months.

If you want to join this program to boost your online income, feel free to check out the site or click on the badge on the right sidebar and see if you qualify. There’s no turning back now so 30K here we go!

Tagged with:

25 Responses to I’m joining the 30K Challenge

1. AngryByte says:

Thanks

2. Best of luck on the challenge! I think it’s great!

3. Good luck, Aaron. Go for it and see what happens (but I am confident that you will get there).

4. Good luck with the challenge. I’m really looking forward to watching everyone’s progress and learning from it.

5. Good luck! I’ll be joining you on this journey!

6. Looking forward to the Challenge and seeing how we all do.

7. Andrea says:

Good luck with the challenge! look forward to seeing your posts about it

8. Good luck with the challenge! I’ll be cheering you on!

9. Welcome to the challenge. I too have joined. Best of luck to everyone in 2012. We are all going to learn so much.

10. AverageJoe says:

I think this is a WAY easier method of earning $30k than selling plasma. Good luck with the challenge!

11. Niki says:

Best of luck to you! It looks like this is going to be a really great community to b a part of.

12. Aloysa says:

Wow! Seems like everyone is joing this challenge! Except me. LOL I wish you all the best!

13. YFS says:

Good luck on the Challenge. I hope we both make 30k in 2012 from blogging!

14. That’s great you’re doing this challenge. I wish best of luck and I hope you make tons of money in 2012!

15. Hi Aaron,

This is going to be a great challenge! I am looking forward to participating, learning and being successful. :)

16. Welcome to the challenge, fellow challenger! I will be rooting for you and look forward to good progress!

17. Good luck with the challenge, I think that it is a fantastic idea.

18. Good luck on the challenge, I’m sure you’ll do great. :-)

19. Good luck on the challenge! You are going to do great!

20. Sounds like an exciting challenge. Best of luck to you!