Monday is here again to start off the new week. It’s amazing how fast time goes by as you grow older don’t you think? I remember when I was younger back in grade school, the year would drag on for so long. It was like time was standing still, and there were no bills to worry about and no work to stress over. How I miss those good old days. Okay enough reminiscence, here are some of my top picks of the week.
- Maria @ TheMoneyPrinciple with How Much Do You Waste on Food?
- YFS @ yourFinancesSimplified with Work Hard and Shut Up!
- Lisa @ CentsToSave with Debt Free Journey
- Jen @ MasterTheArtofSaving with Were the November 2011 Goals Achieved?
- Marissa @ ThirtySixMonths with Car Insurance for High Risk Drivers
- Jay @ SustainablePersonalFinance with Family Finances
- Jeff @ sustainableLifeBlog with Food in a Split Household