Hey guys, welcome to another edition of the round-up. Ever since the wedding I got a little side tracked but not to worry, I’m back in full swing. If you want to be featured in the round-up, just submit using the Contact form on top so I can have it all organized. I will keep this going as long as people still wants some link juice.
This goes out to the A-Team too :D, I figured I’m not going to included everybody on the team, ONLY those who submit. If you want your article to be included, let me know.
1. Kevin @ DebtEye presents How to Get Rid of Credit Card Debt
2. Jeff Ross @ Goodfinancialcents presents How Being a Quitter and a Dropout Made Me More Successful
3. YFS @ Yourfinancessimplified presents Is Raising a Dog like Raising a Child?
4. Dr. Dean @ Themillionairnurse presents Banks: Changing Over Charges?
5. Tony Chou @ Investorzblog presents Your Greatest Enemy is Yourself
6. KrantCents presents How Will You Measure Your Life
7. Sustainable PF presents How to Save for Retirement: Pay Yourself First
8. SB @ onecentatatime presents Living Well on Less Than 10,000 a Year: Habits of Skilled Visa Workers
9. Jeremy Waller @ Personalfinancewhiz presents How to Grocery Shop on a Budget
10. Kyle Taylor @ Thepennyhoarder presents How to be on a Gameshow (18 Shows Looking for Contestants)
11. FMF @ Freemoneyfinance presents Best Cash Back Credit Cards
Great job on these articles guys!
Recently Featured on:
TheMillionairNurse Financial Follies: Buffet Buys Tech Edition