Hey guys, welcome to another edition of the round-up. Ever since the wedding I got a little side tracked but not to worry, I’m back in full swing. If you want to be featured in the round-up, just submit using the Contact form on top so I can have it all organized. I will keep this going as long as people still wants some link juice.
This goes out to the A-Team too , I figured I’m not going to included everybody on the team, ONLY those who submit. If you want your article to be included, let me know.
1. Kevin @ DebtEye presents How to Get Rid of Credit Card Debt
2. Jeff Ross @ Goodfinancialcents presents How Being a Quitter and a Dropout Made Me More Successful
3. YFS @ Yourfinancessimplified presents Is Raising a Dog like Raising a Child?
4. Dr. Dean @ Themillionairnurse presents Banks: Changing Over Charges?
5. Tony Chou @ Investorzblog presents Your Greatest Enemy is Yourself
6. KrantCents presents How Will You Measure Your Life
7. Sustainable PF presents How to Save for Retirement: Pay Yourself First
8. SB @ onecentatatime presents Living Well on Less Than 10,000 a Year: Habits of Skilled Visa Workers
9. Jeremy Waller @ Personalfinancewhiz presents How to Grocery Shop on a Budget
10. Kyle Taylor @ Thepennyhoarder presents How to be on a Gameshow (18 Shows Looking for Contestants)
11. FMF @ Freemoneyfinance presents Best Cash Back Credit Cards
Great job on these articles guys!
Recently Featured on:
TheMillionairNurse Financial Follies: Buffet Buys Tech Edition
Spread the word!
Add Widgets (Content Sidebar)
This is your Content Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Content Sidebar area.