Another week has come and gone, and boy it is fast when you’re having fun don’t you think? I posted in the Yakezie forum and also on the Home page of this site that I will be doing a round-up for all Yakezie members and challengers every Friday. So go ahead and use the Contact Form along with the link to your best article of the week to be featured here, These are some great posts guys, keep them coming if you want to keep me busy!
- Miss T at Prairie Eco-Thrifter wants you to live a happy and sustainable lifestyle with How to Embrace a Sustainable Living Lifestyle
- John Border at Stockmarketbasics says buying gold etf is the best way to invest in gold without the hassles of buying physical gold. Plus, Gold is a must thing to have in your portfolio with Best Gold Etf
- Super Frugalette presents Lesson from Business School: No Debt MBA is Beginning the Journey Persistent is key! “You can’t go through life quitting everything. If you’re going to achieve anything, you’ve got to stick with something.”
- Corey at 20sFinances says Goodbye to the University Meal Plan. Cutting back on your university meals and eating habits can save you a ton of money especially when you’re in college.
- Funancials presents The Double Standard of Car Buying. “I ask you for $20,000. A second after you sign on the dotted line, this investment will be worth $15,000; a year later $14000. Your investment value will continue to diminish each and every year…”
- Buck Inspire presents Can You Walk Away Jerry Yang? “…The ability to walk away is critical for everything you face in life. Whether it is running a business, investing in the stock market, or shopping for real estate….”
- Kyle Tayler at ThePennyHoarder shares How to Win $1,000’s Entering Pet Photo Contests “…Pet photo contests are a great way to make extra money and even though I don’t have any real photo talents, I do have an adorable dog that is more than willing to pose whenever the time calls for it…”
- SB at OneCentatatime presents the Real War of the Reel World: Netflix vs. Blockbuster – The Fight Goes On “…It’s now Blockbuster’s turn to fight back in the DVD rental wars. Once defeated, Blockbuster got a fresh start when DISH Network bought it (only after its huge debts were written off due to bankruptcy)…”